Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Haven Happy Hour Listings

Hi everyone. I started up a website a few weeks back called www.newhavenhappyhours.com - I have lived here in downtown New Haven for over a year now and have been really impressed by all of the great bars there are within walking distance. It seemed like any night of the week I could go out and find another great special somewhere. I decided to share the wealth and set up a website devoted to listing all these great deals.

I have now decided to set up a blog for the site too! Now I can comment on specific happy hours I go to - I've set up comments too so everyone can put in their two cents. Please check back for discussions.

Thanks for visiting!

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Dominic said...

Great job with the site. Very helpful. I believe CO Jones has half price margaritas until 10 PM on Mondays.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home