Thursday, July 20, 2006

Quattro's Italian Cuisine Restaurant on Temple St.

After walking past it scores of time, I finally stopped by Quattro's Italian Restaurant on Temple St. to check them out. They have one of the most generous happy hours in New Haven it seems - it's every weekday from 4pm until 8pm. In addition to cheap drink specials, they also have half price appetizers during this window as well.

I was really impressed by the atmosphere of this place - it's incredibly nice inside! My girlfriend and I just sat at the bar, which was equally nice. The bartender was very friendly and brought us delicious fresh chips when we arrived. I planned on trying some of the appetizers but they were mostly calamari based, which I am not a huge fan of so I just got a sandwich off the bar menu - it was really good and reasonably priced. My girlfriend got a pasta dish that she said was delicious. They also brought us some delicious breads with dipping oil.

I strongly recommend this place - maybe not for a loud night out with a bunch of friends, but certainly for a more intimate gathering. Check out their specials by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home